Interested In Joining Our Team?
Design Task Group accepts resumes, portfolios and hire Graphic Designers on a rolling basis. As an integral member of our partners Marketing team, our Graphic Designers are responsible for prioritizing, designing and executing both complex and simple projects. Our ideal candidates come with strong design and digital experience and have an understanding of general marketing practices. They are interested in developing and learning new techniques to provide unique solutions for our partners and have the ability to be creative both inside and outside of our corporate brand guidelines while being conscious of delivering accurate content in their creative work.
Our Graphic Designers must have a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines and can efficiently own multiple projects at a time- sometimes with little direction. They also have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively depending on the project.
- Collaborate with Task Managers to design marketing tools to help our partners win business while ensuring brand consistency.
- Design various templates including national and international marketing materials, flyers, e-blasts, case studies, white papers, research reports, financial reports, maps, presentation graphics, etc.
- Design customized pitches for high-value pursuits.
- Identify opportunities to bring creativity and innovation to existing marketing practices and materials.
- Assist with internal and external events and activities as assigned.
- Ad design and website graphic support, as needed.
- Keep up-to-date on current design methodologies and marketing trends, as well as current social media.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum two years of design experience in a corporate setting.
- Illustration experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of HTML/ CSS.
- Knowledge of animation/video experience, a plus.
- Flash (Actionscript 2.0 / 3.0), After Effects, a plus.
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver, a plus.
- Knowledge of the print production process.
- Strong digital, art design and copy editing skill set.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including editing and proofreading.
- Assertive, creative, independent work style and friendly, positive demeanor.
- Motivated to meet deadlines and available to work overtime when needed (sometimes with no advanced notice).
- Understanding of and commitment to our partners.
- Able to accept feedback, with minimal ego.
As a leading design company, Design Task Group works with corporations around the world to bring proven performance to our partners toughest challenges. Design Task Group has employees based in Dallas, TX and many states throughout the U.S. Join us at Design Task Group, where we are helping executives and corporations expand their reach.
Design Task Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
UPLOAD YOUR RESUME AND PORTFOLIO.Upload Documents